ACLS Humanities E-Book (HEB) just added 323 titles to our online platform as part of our Fall 2016 title release, bringing our collection to 5,000 books.
Our latest round of books includes:
- Additional offerings from some of our longstanding publishing partners: 54 books from Harvard University Press, 40 from University of California Press, 26 from Cambridge University Press, 23 from Princeton University Press.
- Fifty-one titles from our new collaborating publisher Berghahn Books; as well as a selection of titles from other first-time contributors Temple University Press, University of Hawaii Press, Fortress Press, Orbis Books, Arden Press, Northwestern University Press, and Liverpool University Press.
- Twenty-nine titles authored by ACLS Fellows.
- Expanded offerings in areas of scholarship including Women’s Studies, Gender Studies, Latin American Studies, Environmental History, Architectural History, and Animal Studies.
- New additions to the ACLS Centennial series, which commemorates the founding of the organization in 1919, as well as the Fordham Perspectives in Continental Philosophy series.
- One hundred twenty-nine titles that have received awards from a number of ACLS constituent societies.
MARC records for the new additions are available on our website for downloading and integration with library holdings. Librarians at HEB’s subscribing institutions may access these by following this link to download a zip file containing records corresponding to our newly released round 13 titles. New subscribers or those who have not recently updated their MARC records for the collection should instead download the cumulative file acls1-13.zip (covering all titles in rounds 1-13).
If downloading the new records only, please be sure to also remove the four MARC records corresponding to titles removed in this round from your library catalog. These can be found in a file called acls13_REMOVED.zip. A list of all titles removed from the collection to date can be found here.
For any additional questions regarding cataloging and MARC records, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.