Terms of Service
- You agree not to disrupt or attempt to disrupt the access to or the functioning of the site.
- You agree that the statements and views of those who post on ACLS Humanities E-Book’s website are their own and do not reflect those of the University of Michigan (U-M) nor do they imply endorsement from U-M.
- For concerns about potential copyright infringement, please visit the U-M Library’s information page about “take down” requests.
- The ACLS Humanities E-Book site collects usage data. The U-M Library has a statement on privacy and confidentiality on how these data are collected and used.
- If you view or download information from the ACLS Humanities E-Book site, you agree that ACLS Humanities E-Book services and content therein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Use of ACLS Humanities E-Book is at your own risk and you agree to hold ACLS Humanities E-Book and University of Michigan and their board, employees, students, agents, and contractors harmless for your use of ACLS Humanities E-Book and the content therein.
- We are constantly trying to improve the ACLS Humanities E=Book website experience. As a user of the site we hope that you will let us know if you are having problems . Please contact us at email@example.com.